Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Miscellaneous Monday

Several topics made me stop and think yesterday.
The first: Gas Prices
I was driving past the gas station where the price of gas is $2.43 and I was listening to the radio. The guy reports that the average price of gas last week in the US was $2.14. Wow! If that is the average, then some are paying more (New Yorkers) and some are paying less (Where?). I think I want to move to where they are paying less than the average!

Second: Barbaro
He fought a couragous battle, I had hoped to go visit him on his retirement farm.

Third: Autism
Rosie and The View team did an hour long show on Autism. The show was very inspirational. 1 of 166 kids today are diagnosed with some level of Autism. Check out Rosie's or The View's website for more details.

Fourth: Monday Night Television
Prison Break, 24, and CSI:Miami. My 3 favorite shows all on the same night. I am exhausted by bedtime (which is why this is being posted Tuesday morning). Although I can't complain about my Monday night dreams:-)

Fifth (but definitely not last in ranking): Ellen
Ellen provides the laughs that Americans need everyday. I watched her Birthday show that I had on my DVR and what can I say? She is truly a blessing to today's television viewers!

Oh, and one question: How do the dead bugs get into the enclosed light fixture?

No comments: