Monday, January 28, 2008

New Look for Living Room




I had a bit of cabin fever and decided to move things around my living room last weekend. Now, I move the furniture around quite a lot, but the TV has only moved once in the 11 years I've lived in my house. Well, now it's moved twice, this time it's along the long wall opposite the french doors. Both sofas are lined up across from it (not sure about this look). I figured I would try this out because the wall is really the only location I could hang a new flat screen TV (no, I haven't purchased one yet). I think I need a sectional couch or a love seat instead of one couch to pull this look off. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, You are right that is the only wall for flat screen TV, but don;t really like the two couches in front of the french doors, how about one and then the other one at the end in front of the bookcases with a table in the corner between the two couches. I think you could watch TV from that end too. You could have a chair just inside the door on the left as you come into the living room and the other one down at the end where the TV was. Not sure but I think that would have a better effect. Good Luck, Mom

Anonymous said...

A sectional would work best but for now, I'd put the 2 couches on an angle (one a foot or so in front of the doors and the other on it's left at a r-angle,... A sectional is the answer though where the Tv used to be, And maybe a reading corner where the TV used to be....