Monday, March 06, 2006

Busy Monday

I'm easing into the life style here in the south (not really hard to do, life here is pretty easy to take). Today was pretty hectic (hee hee). Let's see, I painted my toe nails (like it better when someone else paints them!), helped Dad fix the satellite dish (a couple twists of a wrench), went to lunch (yummy pizza buffet), sat in the sun (with my sun screen applied, of course), read my book (Dean Kootz's "Dragon Tears"), showed off my motorcycle (if I must), and ate dinner (always good when someone else fixes the food (thanks MOM!)). I am sitting in the Florida room checking email and trying to figure out what to do tomorrow. I really should spend some quality time cleaning my bike, but I would much rather ride, so maybe I'll do that instead. Oh, the tough choices, what will I do?

No comments: