Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Persuit of Tiger

Okay, so I probably won't ever be as good as Tiger Woods at golf, actually it's a fact, there isn't any "probably" to it. I did, however, shoot my best round in the past few years last night in league, a 40! Not bad for my once a week play. It made me think about how good I might have been if I hadn't wasted all my younger years playing "other" sports and had focused on golf. Truth is, I would have most likely been bored. I love the change of seasons here in Central New York State and I also love to change my "games". I am not sure I have the mental capacity to live in a place where I could play golf all year, I think I would get sick of it. I would probably even be tired of riding my motorcycle if I could ride all year long, NOT! With that I'll end this babbling.

No comments: