Saturday, August 19, 2006

What a Day!


Today was sure a gray, rainy day but it turned out to be a great day. My Mom stopped by this morning so I could give her computer a checkup (it passed with flying colors) and fix her "F" key (it popped off last week for some strange reason). We had a nice morning together (even if Kobe kept bothering us). I even fixed lunch! Next I checked on the score of the Yankee/Red Sox game, and woohoo!!!! The good team won, once again! From there I switched to the golf where I witnessed some pretty spectacular golf shots. Tiger is co-leader and in the final pairing tomorrow, I guarantee he will be wearing RED! I just updated my blog links to point to Elliot's new race team and put a new picture of him up wearing his new Dodge hat. He's starting 2nd tomorrow at Michigan in his new ride! Wow! What a day!

No comments: