Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring Cleaning - even though it doesn't feel like Spring!


Today I set out to do my usual Sunday chores (laundry, vacuuming, etc) but I suddenly felt compelled to start my Spring cleaning. I started in my office and spare bedroom. I decided to make my office purely an office and put both of my spare beds (1 twin, 1 3/4) into the spare bedroom... Well, four hours later, the hardwood floors were mopped, the furniture was all moved and things look pretty good (at least I think so). Now I need to buy matching bed spreads! The office looks great and roomier even though I moved in the desk from my bedroom. Oh yes, I had to clean my bedroom too because moving the desk created quite a stir by the dust bunnies (they must have snuck in for Easter)!
Here are pictures, I hope you can tell the office from the bedroom!


Weather Update: 3:30pm - Sunday - It hasn't been doing much all day but it just started to rain/sleet. I'll post more again later as this ugly storm arrives.

8:00pm - Intermittent rain/sleet, no accumulation here (yet)!

No comments: