Saturday, February 11, 2006

It takes all kinds...

Have you ever created a story about a complete stranger's life? I find myself doing this, especially at malls, waiting rooms, and swap meets. I traveled to the annual motorcycle swap meet in Syracuse today. It was WAY too crowded for me so I found a place in the center of the building where I could breath and started watching the attendees. My eyes followed one gentleman as he walked down a nearby aisle. This guy didn't look like he belonged at a swap meet. He was wearing a Gucci suit and shiny black dress shoes. I imagined that he was from Canada, in town to attend a hockey game, and happened upon this swap show accidently. I can't believe he didn't turn and run once he saw what he had paid to see! I next eyed a young woman who was enjoying the day. She was displaying her beer, tattoos, piercings, and leather proudly (no Mom, it wasn't me). I could go on and on but my dog is barking to come inside so I'll end this post.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Well its true it takes all kind but I would like to think that you treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Hope you don't mind me linking back to a blog of mine