Sunday, February 12, 2006

New race season

I am a race fan. I remember as a kid listening to my Dad talk about Richard Petty, Benny Parsons, etc. He was always an Earnhardt fan and roots for Junior now. I've been rooting for Rusty Wallace since 1993. Prior to that I was a Davey Allison fan (RIP Davey). Rusty has retired and I WILL NOT root for Kurt Busch (sorry Penske). I have spent alot of time thinking about who to root for this season and I've decided to go back to my original garage, Robert Yates Racing. I'm announcing today that I will root for Elliot Sadler in the #38 M&M car! He's as cute as Davey was and seems to be a gentleman in front of the cameras. M&Ms tastes good too! Good luck this season Elliot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad doesn't understand, Sounds good to me. I like Jimmy Johnson too. Think he is pretty easy to look at.