Monday, February 20, 2006

The Nightly News...

Tonight I'm watching the NBC Nightly News. Brian Williams is reporting from the Olympic venue in Italy (nice perk). It made me think about Bob Woodruff and his photographer (I can't remember his name)who were injured a few weeks ago in IRAQ. I haven't read or heard of any reports on how either of them are doing. I know they probably have asked the press to cover the "real" news and not their story. But the press brought us the story, doesn't it seem fair to ask that they give us an update once in a while? I realize that people (husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, etc) are injured and killed everyday in Iraq, and each one has an untold story, but I think the public deserves an update on how Bob and his photographer are doing. Don't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, have been watching hoping for some information, think they should realize we all care and need to know how they are doing. I miss Bob Woodruff, one of my favorite reporters, even though I like the others do care what is going on with him and the photographer.